North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

We Can Make a Difference!« Thread Started on Nov 28, 2007, 3

Daily newsbrief journal for November 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

We Can Make a Difference!« Thread Started on Nov 28, 2007, 3

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 am

We Can Make a Difference!« Thread Started on Nov 28, 2007, 3:34am » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------We Can Make a Difference! The campaign is at a critical point in the pre-election phase. Thousands of new supporters have risen up from all over the country, anxious to speak "Truth to Power," passing out flyers and bumper stickers, going door to door with campaign materials, putting up yard signs and getting ballot petition signatures. While the support is here and growing, another vital question remains: what does it take to fund this effort? Less than we might think.The few dollars from the average American CAN and DOES add up to more than the millions of dollars from the rich, the corporations, and the "elite." Those powerful lobbies that flaunt their individual power are always aware of this secret and try hard to keep Americans feeling powerless. They want us to think: "I don't have any money to support my causes," or "my few dollars won't make a difference."----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Earlier this month, Senator Gravel held his own Alternative Debatein Las Vegas, streamed live over the Internet.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The truth is that we at the national level hear from many of you who say: "I don't have any money to give." However, if the thousands of supporters who said this would give only $5 or $10 to support Senator Gravel, their combined monetary power would propel the Truth to Power campaign to new heights and would alter the outcome of the political and social landscape in 2008. If you have said this, will you offer your small share -- a few dollars from each of our supporters around the country add up to make a HUGE difference.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slgquowo5n0 Together, we can overcome the elites and the corporate interests who think they can outspend Truth, and buy their way into Power.Donate and pledge your support today at https://gravel2008.us/donate.php Learn More www.gravel2008.us
admin
Site Admin

Return to November 2007