North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Peace on Earth

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2011, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Peace on Earth

Postby admin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Peace on Earth
Dear Friend,

Every year at this time, an important phrase marks the season: peace on earth and goodwill towards men. It's so common we sometimes forget about what it really means - that we strive for a world without war, a society where we respect and help our neighbors, a place where we protect and uplift our most in need.

This isn't a phrase we should live by for one day or one month. It's a set of values that must bond and motivate us every day. As my family gathers this holiday season, I can't help but think of all of you - a movement of concerned and passionate supporters that does exactly that.

In the past year, we have worked to end a war, stop new wars from beginning, and for a better quality of life for all. Our movement worked to instill that phrase into our society and world - to achieve peace on earth and goodwill towards all.

As we reflect during this season, we must also look towards the New Year. We still have much left to do - too many Americans are without work, optimism and economic security. We have great challenges facing us over the next year, but with supporters like you driving this movement, I am very optimistic.

Thank you for that. Have a wonderful holiday and happy New Year.

With respect and optimism,

Dennis Kucinich
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2011