North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Resolutions

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2011, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Resolutions

Postby admin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 am

Resolutions

Dear Friend,

This time of year, many of us reflect upon what we have done over the past year and realign our goals for the next year. In 2011, we did big things. We led the push to end an illegal war, stood for our seniors, and worked to protect the rights of workers across Ohio and our nation. We forced a debate about the kind of country we want to live in. As we look to 2012, we will continue to stand for our ideals and work towards building a more perfect union.

2012 will be an exciting year. We have big initiatives we will be unveiling over the next few months - a national campaign to revitalize our democracy, a new website and toolset to more effectively organize our movement and create change.

Unlike many other campaigns, we don't stockpile our donations. We know that change doesn't only occur right before November every other year. We spend what we raise to create a better world year round. That is why I am reaching out to you today.

As we look forward to 2012, I need to ask for your contribution once again. $5, 10, $25 - a donation today of any size would keep our organization running and help to move forward our big initiatives for 2012. Please make a contribution today.

http://images.myngp.com/LinkTracker.aspx?crypt=IVi0ax2%2b6UBSinc%2fCPYaKUg9N3HVsybJfbJe5naeS7MT6AnAiUDvQeLD3zS4AeDt0fSYpuR2I8yjjRln4ag%2bWgIG0LGdEO1rRwERbLcX66MO5gNZIu4yKQ%3d%3d

Your participation is essential. I can't do this without you. In fact, I never have been able to. I look forward to doing great things over the next year with this movement.

Thank you,

Dennis Kucinich
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2011