North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Only 2 months until Convention!!!

Daily newsbrief journal for June 2010
follow @usdemocrats for near-realtime updates

Postby admin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:47 am

Dear Friends,

We are now less than two months away from the start of the 51st Annual College Democrats of America National Convention and I am thrilled to see all of us reunite once again! Make sure to register tonight before midnight and save $15! Register at: https://my.democrats.org/page/contribut ... convention

I want to give you all a campaign update now that we are two months away from electing leaders that will take CDA into the future and help make this great organization grow.

To start, my running mate, Alejandra, was given the opportunity to go to Israel with AIPAC! Alejandra is currently traveling the country with Mid-Atlantic Regional Director Jana Stec for two weeks. Until they are back to give us updates on her extraordinary trip, Erika Brees and I will be here to answer any questions you may have.

I am also pleased to announce that a number of leaders have decided to endorse Alejandra and and I since the May 1st announcement. You can see the list, as well as their statements at http://www.cdafuture.com. Here, you can also check out our platform, experience or even sign up to endorse Alejandra and I to be your next leaders of CDA. We also put together a Convention Guide to give some hints on how to help State Federations organize for convention and posted that on our website.

I am thrilled to watch this campaign grow with support and see everyone be so involved in electing our new leaders. Folks across the country know that we need strong, dedicated individuals to lead this great organization and ensure that our voices are heard on the issues and the upcoming elections; they feel Alejandra and and I are those individuals and we are honored by that.

Please feel free to contact Erika or myself if you have any questions or just want to talk about CDA's Future!

Thank You,

Joe Day
Vice Presidential Candidate
admin
Site Admin

Return to June 2010