North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

4/2/2013 normangoldman.com

Daily newsbrief journal for April 2013, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/weblog for a global compendium library and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Postby admin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm

http://www.normangoldman.com/todayShow/ ... sp?BID=930

Today on the show, justice is served on guns; law enforcement; our psychological needs; marriage equality; Senior Legal Analyst time; government inefficiency; the National Rifle Association and oil spills.

More news on the gun front today. That Texas District Attorney was shot 20 times. Is law enforcement on the side of the NRA?

Yesterday we debated the death penalty and I have a follow up for that discussion today. Since so much of what we do is about our psychological comfort, isn't THAT what the death penalty debate is about?

The Supreme Court did a very interesting thing yesterday and I will tell you about it!

Marriage equality got a big boost today when another Republican Senator endorsed it. Will he be the recipient of a backlash from his party?

A big oil spill in Arkansas has me (and I hope you) thinking about why we have these big pipelines traversing our nation. Can you say "Keystone XL"?

On Beyond The Norm, a story of the power of US - WE are re-making the car industry!

Fierce independence means asking thought-provoking questions. We do this daily, here, at the place where fierce independence IS the norm - The Norman Goldman Show!

1-888-321-6001
admin
Site Admin

Return to April 2013