North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

4/1/2013 normangoldman.com

Daily newsbrief journal for April 2013, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/weblog for a global compendium library and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Postby admin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:46 pm

http://www.normangoldman.com/todayShow/ ... sp?BID=929

Today on the show, justice is served on guns; the death penalty; immigration; Republicans; marriage equality; the Supreme Court and Senior Legal Analyst time; North Korea and drugs.

Several gun stories are happening that need dots connected. When we add in the death penalty, what sense can we make of "life" and "the culture of life"?

There is more news on a potential deal on immigration. Is it real?

Republicans continue to talk like they want inclusion yet have their leaders demonize their enemies. Where will this lead them?

I have a Senior Legal Analyst segment that involves the Supreme Court and will likely upset some folks, but that just has to happen today!

Are we really close to war with North Korea? Some thoughts today! I also have drug news for you - does it matter anymore if legal or illegal?

On Beyond The Norm, I should blame myself! I have been touting all the new technology and now it turns out the new cars are spying on us!

Fierce independence demands honesty. We do this all the time, here, at the place where fierce independence IS the norm - The Norman Goldman Show!

1-888-321-6001
admin
Site Admin

Return to April 2013