North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

This election

Daily newsbrief journal for October 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

This election

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:42 pm

The Democratic Party urgently needs your help.

We’re just weeks from the most important election in a generation and every single thing Democrats like you and I spent a lifetime fighting for is on the line.

Republican Super PACs are pounding President Obama and Democratic candidates with millions of dollars of vicious attack ads. And, they could tip the balance of the election for Tea Party extremists.

That would be a disaster for America and we can’t let it happen. We must close the funding gap.

That’s why I’m urging you donate $3 or more to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) today.

This election presents a clear choice:

Either we can continue with another two years of Republicans in Congress blocking President Obama’s agenda – or we can elect a Democratic majority that will stand with the President to make real progress in his second term.

Democrats will protect Medicare and strengthen environmental protections. Health care reform will be fully implemented and critical investments will be made in jobs and education to strengthen the middle-class.

It’s up to you and me to make this happen.

Please rush an emergency contribution right away while there’s still time.
http://www.dccc.org/page/m/1d63f782/1b5 ... 4649/VEsF/

President Obama needs a new Democratic Majority to get America moving again.

Thank you,

Barbra Streisand
admin
Site Admin

Return to October 2012