North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

I've got some big news for you.

Daily newsbrief journal for August 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Postby admin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 am

In less than a month, you could be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during President Obama's acceptance speech at this year's Democratic National Convention -- and you can meet the President, too.

That's right. You and a guest could win a free flight to Charlotte, hotel accommodations, VIP passes for the convention, and on the night of President Obama's speech you'll be the personal guests of the First Lady.

What are you waiting for?

Donate $3 or whatever you can today to support Democrats and you'll be automatically entered for the chance to win this incredible trip.

In his speech, the President is going to share his vision for America and exactly what's at stake in November -- how we have the choice to continue to move forward or go back to the same failed policies of the past. The President knows that he can't do this alone -- that all of us have to come together if we're going to win on Election Day.

That's why the First Lady wants to share this experience with a few grassroots supporters like you, who are working hard and pitching in what you can to make sure we win in November.

Donate $3 or whatever you can today and be automatically entered for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity:

https://my.democrats.org/Front-Row-with ... d-Michelle

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Gaspard
Executive Director
Democratic National Committee
admin
Site Admin

Return to August 2012