North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

This election is about values.

Daily newsbrief journal for July 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Postby admin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 pm

It's about what kind of people we are and what kind of country we want to build.

Mitt Romney and the Republicans believe in an America that says, "I've got mine, and the rest of you are on your own."

We believe in an America that pays it forward -- that puts the conditions in place so that the next kid can get ahead, and the kid after that, and the kid after that.

This is not a fight I'm willing to lose. It's not a fight that President Obama is willing to lose. And I'm hoping this isn't a fight you're willing to lose, either.

Donate $3 right now to help us fight back.

The Republicans are raising money hand over fist to protect their vision for the future.

I've seen for myself in the Senate race in Massachusetts -- the Republicans will do and say anything to win in November.

Election Day is 106 days away. If we don't square our shoulders for this fight -- and close the fundraising gap for Democrats across the country right now -- it could be too late.

Help President Obama and the Democratic Party stand up and fight:

https://my.democrats.org/Help-Democrats-Fight

Thank you for being a part of this. We can't afford to lose.

Elizabeth Warren
admin
Site Admin

Return to July 2012